1. Do you have a specific goal that you want to accomplish through litigation?
2. Do you understand the process and timing of litigation?
3. Do you have the patience and fortitude to go through litigation?
4. Can you be flexible and re-evaluate your position when confonted with evidence?
5. Are you willing to make compromises and agree on a reasonable settlement?
5. Can you find and afford the right lawyer for your case?
6. Do you have a plan and strategy for winning your case?
7. What laws may have been broken and how?
8. Who are all of the responsible parties?
9. What are the quantifiable losses and damages, and what caused them?
10. Do you have insurance that might cover any losses or damages, or provide for an attorney?
11. Does the form of your business (corporation, LLC, etc.) affect the case, or protect you in any way?
12. Can you tell your story or present your version of events concisely, effectively and persuasively?
13. Are there people who are actually willing to come forward and testify in support of your cause?
14. Do you have accurate records to support your claim, defense or position?
15. Do you know the relevant questions to ask your lawyer during any stage of the legal process?